- The Timed Up and Go (TUG) test is used to assess a person’s mobility. The subject starts seated in a chair, and is asked to stand up, walk around a cone placed 3 meters away, and sit back down into the chair. The test general takes 10 to 20 seconds to complete.
- The Amputee Mobility Predictor test is used to assess determinants of an amputee’s lower-limb ability to walk
- The Modified Clinical Test of Sensor Interaction and Balance (mCTSIB) test is used to assess both vestibular and non-vestibular balance
6 Minute Walk Test
- The 6MWT is used to assess the distance walked over 6 minutes as an approximate test of aerobic capacity and endurance
10 Meter Walk Test
- The 10MWT is used to assess the speed at which a subject walks over a short duration, 10 meters
- A collection of standardized instruments for the subjective reporting of prosthetic satisfaction, perceived mobility, and other measures of pain and independence